Community Services

2Angus Healthcare Clinic
If you would like to monitor weight loss or blood pressure, or if you need information on healthful living, see Sue. She is available between services on Sunday and by request.
Sue Hutchison
Center for Hope and Light
Spiritual counseling for the wounded and hurting.
Call the church office for more information or click on the request assistance link below and fill out the email request form. Your request is confidential.
And we earnestly beseech you, brethren … encourage the timid {and} fainthearted, help {and} give your support to the weak souls, [and] be very patient with everybody [always keeping your temper].
1 Thessalonians 5:14 (Amp)
NCCA National Christian Counselors Association
NCCC National Consertive Christian Church
Right Now Media – Bible study that is right for everyone! Over 10,000 bible study videos to use – anytime – anywhere! Subjects include: parenting, youth, marriage, men, women, small groups, leadership, work, finance, holidays and many more. Click on the picture below and it will take you to the login page for Right Now Media. Talk to Shelly about getting a username and password and start using this resource today!
Food boxes – Distributed at the church 2nd and 4th Tuesday’s of the month – call the church for more information – 336-8032
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.