- Lord, do in me what You must do in order to do through me what You want to do.
This coming Sunday, September 27
- We serve Breakfast every Sunday morning 8:30-9:15- All are welcome to join! *If you are interested in helping serve breakfast please contact Tamara Bailey @ Tamara@bccacctg.com or the church office at (575) 336-8032.
- Sunday, September 27,Church Service at 9:30 In our Worship Center! Sermon Title: “When God Saw What They Did, He Relented” Scripture: Jonah Please remember to enter through the Middle Foyer. *We are continuing to stream our service LIVE on YouTube & then posting the recorded service each week on Facebook. Search “Angus Church of the Nazarene.”
We begin our classes this Sunday, September 27! We have some great options that are available.
- A Bible study taught by Pat Trembly at 8:30, before our worship service. Come at 8:15, grab breakfast, & take it to Room 12.
- Ron Hutchison will be leading a class that will include videos, each week, on the Colson Center Prayer Initiative. This class will meet in Room 12, beginning 5 minutes following the worship service.
- Ed & Jo Beth Vinson will be leading an Intentional Christian Grandparenting class, teaching grandparents how to be more effective with their grandchildren in sharing Christ, whether they live near or far. This will take place in the former sanctuary and begin 5 minutes following the worship service.
- Jan Sweeney will be leading a Discipled By Jesus group, beginning 5 minutes following the worship service, in Room 9. What an amazing way to learn to draw closer to Jesus in your life.
- Also, following the worship service Phil is meeting with the teens, upstairs, in the Teen Loft. Bring Your Own BIBLE!
This coming week September 27- October 3
- Wednesday Night Teen Bible Study at 6:30 p.m. Contact Phil Jones for information @ (575) 336-8032 email@example.com cell: (575) 937-1501
- Prayer- every Thursday 6:00 p.m.
- Painting Class every Friday – 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. here in the Worship Center – Contact Linda Brooks for more information at 336-8032
Weekly DBJ GROUPS– What a rich time we have sharing stories of seeing Jesus at work, praising and thanking Him, and being enlightened with insights that are clearly from Him! “Every time I come to DBJ, I get recharged.” – Kaylee. The realm of heaven’s kingdom is bursting forth, and passionate people have taken hold of its power (Matthew 11:12). Join us! Everyone is welcome!
Tuesday, 6:00 p.m. in Capitan at 103 S. Lincoln across from Oso Grill
Wednesday, 5:30 p.m. in the sanctuary at Angus
Thursday, 10:00 a.m. on Zoom. *Get Zoom link by emailing Lorna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Jan Sweeney for more information email@example.com
New Serving Opportunity
We have a great opportunity to impact children & teens from Capitan Schools. We are looking at providing a place for students to come, throughout the week, to use our Church and internet, to do their homework. We need people that would be willing to give some time to volunteer, to be a sponsor, and or tutor. We will be practicing social distancing and everyone would be required to wear a mask. We will provide a Background check for everyone. Please pray about this amazing opportunity! If you are interested or want more information, please contact our Church office (575) 336-8032 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dennis Haskell: recovery from broken hip and surgery to replace pain pump this week
- Mike Payne: surgery this past week dealing with infection on his foot and still in the hospital
- Keena Brazel: thyroid levels dropped miraculously in 6 weeks
- Shelly Arnold’s sister:tested positive for Covid
- Linda Thomas: Marquita Appleby’s sister in-law with a tumor on her spine
- Kayle Frierson & Jonathan High, Ray & Charlotte’s son, both fighting fires in Oregon
- Continue to pray for the victims of the hurricanes in the south and southeast
- Continue to pray for the fires in the west
- Opal Peters: broken hip and surgery
- Jeanie Austin: her condition is worsening – please pray for God’s intervention
- Phil’s Mom: doctors feel like they got all of the cancer – please continue to pray for her recovery
- Dennis Haskell: still in need of prayer for physical needs
- Phil Best: back at home– pray for god’s touch on Phil and Claudia both
- Pastor Paul Baker: (Mountainair, NM) cancer has returned and is terminal
- Pastor Darryl Tennefos: Esophageal Cancer surgery pending
- Nation & Leaders
Our folks with special physical needs: · Bob Appleby · Janett Travis
- If you like to read or listen to the Nazarene Mission books they are now available online. Go to https://nazarene.org/who-we-are/organization/ministries/nazarene-missions-international/nmi-missions-books
Contact Angus Church Staff:CHURCH PHONE (575) 336-8032
Visit our website @ anguschurch.org
•PASTOR – RICK @ email@example.com
•SECRETARY- KAREN LEE @ firstname.lastname@example.org
•YOUTH PASTOR-PHIL JONES @ email@example.com
•DISCIPLESHIP-JAN SWEENEY @ firstname.lastname@example.org
•COMPASSIONATE – LORNA FIKE @ email@example.com
•ASSIMILATION-TAMARA BAILEY @ Tamara@bccacctg.com