Lord, do in me what You must do in order to do through me what You want to do.
Sunday, November 8
- We serve Breakfast every Sunday morning 8:30-9:15- All are welcome to join! *If you are interested in helping serve breakfast please contact Tamara Bailey @ Tamara@bccacctg.com or the church office at (575) 336-8032.
- Sunday, November 5,Church Service at 9:30 In our Worship Center! Sermon Title: “The Joy of the Lord” Scripture: John 15:5-11 *We are continuing to stream our service LIVE on YouTube & then posting the recorded service each week on Facebook. Search “Angus Church of the Nazarene.”
Samaritan’s Purse-Operation Christmas Child Shoe Boxes!
*Reminder: The boxes are due back by this Sunday, November 8.* These boxes need to be sent out this coming week so please be sure to have them here at the church in time. Thank you.
Sunday Morning Life Groups
- A Bible study taught by Pat Trembly at 8:30, before our worship service. Come at 8:15, grab breakfast, & take it to Room 12.
- Ron Hutchison is leading a class that includes videos, each week, on the Colson Center Prayer Initiative. This class meets in Room 12, beginning 5 minutes following the worship service.
- Ed & Jo Beth Vinson is leading an Intentional Christian Grandparenting class, teaching grandparents how to be more effective with their grandchildren in sharing Christ, whether they live near or far. This takes place in the former sanctuary and begins 5 minutes following the worship service.
- Beginning 5 minutes following the worship service in Room 9, we are LISTENING as Jesus Disciples us from the Book of Philippians. “My sheep hear My VOICE and I know them, and they follow Me” John 10:27
- Also, following the worship service Phil is meeting with the teens, upstairs, in the Teen Loft. Bring Your Own BIBLE!
Angus Church Learning Center
We are now helping teens with school work and needs each Wednesday and Thursday from 9-noon. Many kids/teens are being helped at the Learning Center. Our volunteers are incredible at what they do! Grades are going up, lessons are being turned in on time, it has been very successful. Thank you to those that are coming to help transport kids, tutor, pass out food and pray.
We can always use helpers and if you are interested in making a huge difference in the lives of teenagers here Lincoln County please contact Phil Jones and let him know where you might fit in.
- Mondays at 10:00 a.m. Ladies! You are welcome to join our gathering–just for ladies–that meets in the home of Ilene Marsh. For more information, contact Ilene or call the church at (575) 336-8032. The schedule is as follows:
· 1st Monday of every month: Roll bandages for the Kujup Nazarene Hospital in Papua New Guinea
·3rd Monday and 4th Monday of every month: Bible Study!
- Our Church Board will be meeting Monday, November 9 at 6:00 p.m.
- Food Distribution this Tuesday at 11:00. This will be the only Food Distribution this month.
- Wednesday Night Teen Bible Study at 6:30 p.m. Contact Phil Jones for information @ (575) 336-8032 email@example.com cell: (575) 937-1501
- Prayer- every Thursday 6:00 p.m.
- There will be a funeral service for Jacob, the teen who recently passed away dealing with cancer, here at Angus Church Friday, November 13 at 1:00 p.m.
Please pray for the family and pray for Pastor Phil as he officiates the service.
NOTE: Painting Class will NOT meet in the gym on Friday.
Weekly DBJ GROUPS– What a rich time we have sharing stories of seeing Jesus at work, praising and thanking Him, and being enlightened with insights that are clearly from Him! “Every time I come to DBJ, I get recharged.” – Kaylee. The realm of heaven’s kingdom is bursting forth, and passionate people have taken hold of its power (Matthew 11:12). Join us! Everyone is welcome!
Tuesday, 6:00 p.m. in Capitan at 103 S. Lincoln across from Oso Grill
Wednesday, 5:30 p.m. in the sanctuary at Angus
Thursday, 10:00 a.m. on Zoom. *Get Zoom link by emailing Lorna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Jan Sweeney for more information email@example.com
· Mike Payne: in the hospital again with an infection in his foot
· Davonne: Gray’s daughter in Alabama dealing with mini-strokes
· George Saucier: in need of prayer for his physical health
· Our school kids we are hosting each week
· Joe Medina: received news that his colon cancer is stage 3
· Dennis Haskell: home & recovering
· Opal Peters: recovering from broken hip and surgery
· Jeanie Austin: her levels are better and she is being scheduled for treatment
· Phil Best: continue to pray for Phil and Claudia
· Nation & Leaders
Our folks with special physical needs:
· Bob Appleby
· Janett TravisContact Angus Church Staff:CHURCH PHONE (575) 336-8032
Visit our website @ anguschurch.org
•PASTOR – RICK @ firstname.lastname@example.org
•SECRETARY- KAREN LEE @ email@example.com
•YOUTH PASTOR-PHIL JONES @ firstname.lastname@example.org
•DISCIPLESHIP-JAN SWEENEY @ email@example.com
•COMPASSIONATE – LORNA FIKE @ firstname.lastname@example.org
•ASSIMILATION-TAMARA BAILEY @ Tamara@bccacctg.com