Lord, do in me what You must do in order to do through me what You want to do.Sunday, November 29, Church Service at 9:30 LIVE on YouTube
Sermon Title: “Let the Good Shepherd Carry You” Scripture: Jeremiah 1:5; 29:11; Luke 2:19*We are continuing to stream our service LIVE on YouTube & then posting the recorded service each week on Facebook. Search: “Angus Church of the Nazarene”.Our Advent Season begins this Sunday, November 29
This year we will be looking at “The Glory of Christmas” and what it means that God includes us! There are numerous opportunities to look for Advent Studies and Guides and we encourage you to make this a family event. We want to make you aware of one Free Family Prayer Guide, “25 Days of Advent.” This prayer guide will include a scripture for each of the 25 days leading up to Christmas, a meditation thought for the day and then a prayer.
*Here is the link to the prayer guide that you can download onto your computer: https://www.salemoffers.com/campaign/advent-prayer-guide-2020/rc/bgmarqueenewsletter
Again, there are numerous resources, some free, and some with minimal costs. If you would like more information please feel free to contact Pastor Rick and he will help you!
*Our plans presently are to welcome back everyone for live in-person worship services on Sunday, December 6. However these plans are subject to our Governor’s orders.
Please watch for emails and/or contact the church office for more information-
DBJ** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF Discipled By Jesus EMAIL GROUP PLEASE E-MAIL Jan Sweeney at email@example.com**
Lorna is continuing DBJ Thursdays, at 10:00 a.m. via Zoom. If you are interested in joining, email Lorna at firstname.lastname@example.org and get the Zoom link.
· Linda Brooks’ Dad: needing constant care- Linda is in Albuquerque helping take care of him
· Jessica Gutierrez’s cousin Gene: battling COVID-Phoenix, AZ
· Health Care Workers
· Jeanie Austin: continuing physical needs and changes – pray for God’s anointing and peace
· Mike and Cindy Gray: Cecil & Sharron’s son and daughter in-law, both with COVID
· George Saucier: George is rapidly declining physically and mentally. Please pray for God’s touch on him and his family.
· Prayer for our nation, specifically with all the uncertainties
· Yolonda White: dealing with physical needs
· Bill White: dealing with serious dementia
· Mike Payne: home, but will be continuing to deal with an infection in his foot
· Davonne: Gray’s daughter in Alabama dealing with mini-strokes
· Our school kids we are hosting each week
· Dennis Haskell: home & recovering
· Opal Peters: recovering from broken hip and surgery
· Phil Best: continue to pray for Phil and Claudia
Our folks with special physical needs:
· Bob Appleby
· Janett TravisContact Angus Church Staff:CHURCH PHONE (575) 336-8032
Visit our website @ anguschurch.org
•PASTOR – RICK @ email@example.com
•SECRETARY- KAREN LEE @ firstname.lastname@example.org
•YOUTH PASTOR-PHIL JONES @ email@example.com
•DISCIPLESHIP-JAN SWEENEY @ firstname.lastname@example.org
•COMPASSIONATE – LORNA FIKE @ email@example.com
•ASSIMILATION-TAMARA BAILEY @ Tamara@bccacctg.com