Lord, do in me what You must do in order to do through me what You want to do.Sunday, December 6, Church Service at 9:30 LIVE on YouTube
Sermon Title: “An Unprecedented God” Scripture: Joshua 2; Philippians 4:7; John 14:27
According to the state and county guidelines, we are allowed up to 75 people to be present with us in our worship services each week until further notice. We are asking each week that you make a “reservation” so we can comply with our district church and local authorities. You can either email the office @ email@example.com or you can call the office at (575)336-8032 and let us know! Thank you!
*We are continuing to stream our service LIVE on YouTube & then posting the recorded service each week on Facebook. Search: “Angus Church of the Nazarene”.The Advent Season is upon us. It is a chance for us to not only look back and celebrate the coming of the Son of God in Bethlehem, but it is also a chance to look forward to what God is doing today. It is a time of expectation and wonder; it is a time of anticipation and rejoicing. We invite you to open your hearts to The Glory of Christmas and let God work in your heart and life today!
*Here is the link to the prayer guide that you can download onto your computer: https://www.salemoffers.com/campaign/advent-prayer-guide-2020/rc/bgmarqueenewsletter
- Food Distribution-Tuesday, December 8 at 11:00. This will be the only Food
Distribution this month.
- Angus will be hosting another Vitalant Blood Drive Thursday, December 10 12:00-4:00
p.m. Call/Text Stephanie at (575) 840-8178 to schedule a time to donate. Sponsor Code: ANGUS
DBJ** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF Discipled By Jesus EMAIL GROUP PLEASE E-MAIL Jan Sweeney at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Lorna is continuing DBJ Thursdays, at 10:00 a.m. via Zoom. If you are interested in joining, email Lorna at email@example.com and get the Zoom link.
· Joe Medina will be undergoing chemotherapy for colon cancer.
· Linda Brooks’ Dad: needing constant care- Linda is in Albuquerque helping take care of him
· Jessica Gutierrez’s family in the death of her cousin Gene from COVID
· Health Care Workers
· Jeanie Austin: continuing physical needs and changes – pray for God’s anointing and peace
· Mike and Cindy Gray: Cecil & Sharron’s son and daughter in-law, both with COVID
· George Saucier: George is rapidly declining physically and mentally. Please pray for God’s touch on him and his family.
· Prayer for our nation, specifically with all the uncertainties
· Yolonda White: dealing with physical needs
· Bill White: dealing with serious dementia
· Mike Payne: home, but will be continuing to deal with an infection in his foot
· Davonne: Gray’s daughter in Alabama dealing with mini-strokes
· Our school kids we are hosting each week
· Dennis Haskell: home & recovering
· Opal Peters: recovering from broken hip and surgery
· Phil Best: continue to pray for Phil and Claudia
Our folks with special physical needs:
· Bob Appleby
· Janett TravisContact Angus Church Staff:CHURCH PHONE (575) 336-8032
Visit our website @ anguschurch.org
•PASTOR – RICK @ firstname.lastname@example.org
•SECRETARY- KAREN LEE @ email@example.com
•YOUTH PASTOR-PHIL JONES @ firstname.lastname@example.org
•DISCIPLESHIP-JAN SWEENEY @ email@example.com
•COMPASSIONATE – LORNA FIKE @ firstname.lastname@example.org
•ASSIMILATION-TAMARA BAILEY @ Tamara@bccacctg.com