Lord, do in me what You must do in order to do through me what You want to do.
Sunday, February 21, Church Service at 9:30 a.m.
T “Who Are We Listening To?“ R Exodus 20:18-19 U 1 Samuel 3:10T Isaiah 30 H
2021 The Year of TRUTH
Trust that God is Righteous, and He challenges us to walk in Unwavering Transparency into Holiness, which He provides for His children!
Learning CenterWe are excited to announce that we will be resuming tutoring for kids and teens at our Angus Learning Center starting this Wednesday and Thursday February 24-25. Times are from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. If you would be interested in helping us out with tutoring please let us know. Everyone that helps with our kids and teens has to have a background check and go through a short training on children safety (it doesn’t take long) and we will provide the background check.
Dear Angus Family,We want to thank everyone for your thoughts, prayers and cards during the loss of mom. We are so blessed to have a church family like you.~ Don and Pauline Romero.
Dear Angus Family,
Thank you Angus Church Family for the beautiful Philodendron plant. Our hearts are still there with you. Love, Juanice Battin & Family
NM District Women’s Virtual Retreat
Mark your calendars for the NM District Women’s Virtual Retreat March 19-20. Guest Speaker: Susie Shellenberger
For more information and to register – Go online at nmnaz.com
There is no charge for the retreat, but you must register to get the passcode for the meeting. Please register by March 10th. Food DistributionFood Distribution this Tuesday, February 23 @ 11:00 a.m.
Each Wednesday evening at 6 o’clock we have our PDF Zoom meeting (Prayer, Devotion, and Fellowship) and we invite anyone who is interested in connecting. If you would like to do so and you did not get the zoom link for the meeting, contact the church office, 336-8032, and we’ll get that to you!
Thursday Night Prayer
Each Thursday evening during Lent we are having a time of prayer here at the building at 6:00 p.m. We invite anyone who would like to join us for prayer to come and be part of this special time.
Church Directory:We would love EVERYONE who attends Angus Church to be in the Church Directory! It is a wonderful way to stay in touch with each other. Pick up a form from one of our greeters and then email a photo to the church office at email@example.com. Once in the directory, you may access it on your mobile device or computer. For information or answers to your questions, see Jan Sweeney.
- Beth: (Best’s nurse) her Mom Agatha is in the hospital dealing with pneumonia and COVID
- Cruz: (neighbor to Arnold’s back in AZ) dealing with cancer
- Mike Payne: foot surgery this past week
- Cass Keeler: (friend of Lori Coleman) in hospital dealing with COVID
- Susie Shellenberger: our District Women’s Retreat Speaker fell and shattered her femur and and is awaiting surgery in a lot of pain
- Amy Steeley: Haskell’s daughter diagnosed with MS
- Lincoln(friend of Dennis & Connie Strain): 20 month old diagnosed with cancer- will begin chemo/radiation treatment
- Pauline Romero’s Mom passed away- please pray for Pauline and the rest of the family
- Bailey’s son’s mother in-law and good friend: diagnosed with cancer throughout her body and given just weeks to live
- James Towns: (Sheila Rankin’s Dad) dealing with dementia and heart issues
- Linda: (Jeannie Balwin’s sister) fell and has numerous broken bones
- Diane Peschke’s mom passed away last week
- Kenzie Smith: (Kaylee’s sister) physical health concerns- please pray for upcoming doctors appointments
- Pray for President Biden & Vice President Harris
- Sawyer Berryhill: came home this week!
- Loretta Garner: will be having surgery this week in Albuquerque
- Kym Myers: back injury-please pray for healing
- Joe Medina: (works with Efrene) discontinuing chemotherapy treatments
- Health Care Workers
- Jeanie Austin: continuing physical needs and changes- pray for God’s anointing and peace
- kids/families in our community
- Dennis Haskell: home & recovering
- Phil Best: continue to pray for Phil & Claudia
Our folks with special physical needs:
- Bob Appleby
Contact Angus Church Staff:
Church Phone (575) 336-8032Visit our website @ anguschurch.orgPastor – Rick Hutchison @ firstname.lastname@example.orgSecretary – Karen Lee @ email@example.comYouth Pastor – Phil Jones @ firstname.lastname@example.orgDiscipleship – Jan Sweeney @ email@example.com Compassionate – Lorna Fike @ firstname.lastname@example.orgAssimilation – Tamara Bailey @ Tamara@bccacctg.com
*We are continuing to stream our service LIVE on YoutTube & then posting the recorded service each week on Facebook.* Search: “Angus Church of the Nazarene”.