Lord, do in me what You must do in order to do through me what You want to do.Merry Christmas!Sunday, December 27, Church Service at 9:30 a.m.
Sermon Title: “Waiting” Scripture: Psalm 130
*According to the state and county guidelines, we are allowed up to 25% of our capacity in the gym to be present with us in our worship services each week until further notice. We are not going to make reservations because up until this began again we were averaging about 100-125 people per week. With this new capacity notice we can easily accommodate up to 130 people. So, until further notice, please join us here, in person, for worship each Sunday morning. Please wear a mask and if you for any reason you are uncomfortable about being around others AND ESPECIALLY if you are sick and do not feel well, worship with us on YouTube each Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m.*
* We are continuing to stream our service LIVE on YouTube & then posting the recorded service each week on Facebook.*Search: “Angus Church of the Nazarene”Office HoursThe Church office will be open December 28-30, closing at noon the 30th. If you have a need please contact the church office at (575) 336-8032 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
DBJ** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF Discipled By Jesus EMAIL GROUP PLEASE E-MAIL Jan Sweeney at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Lorna is continuing DBJ Thursdays, at 10:00 a.m. via Zoom. If you are interested in joining, email Lorna at email@example.com and get the Zoom link.
· Steve Straude: recovering from a fall
· Lawrence Trujillo: Bob Appleby’s son in-law- his work crew exposed to COVID
· Howe’s neighbors have a daughter and son in-law who are COVID positive
· Jesse & Sandy Pape: working at Cal Farley- most of the girls in their home are COVID positive
· Pray for our nation and the change of leadership
· Mike Payne:outpatient surgery this past week on his foot- continue to pray for healing and God’s touch
· Joe Medina: undergoing chemotherapy for colon cancer.
· Health Care Workers
· Jeanie Austin: continuing physical needs and changes – pray for God’s anointing and peace
· George Saucier: George is rapidly declining physically and mentally. Please pray for God’s touch on him and his family.
· Yolonda White: dealing with physical needs
· Bill White: dealing with serious dementia
· Our school kids we are hosting each week
· Dennis Haskell: home & recovering
· Opal Peters: recovering from broken hip and surgery
· Phil Best: continue to pray for Phil and Claudia
Our folks with special physical needs:
· Bob Appleby
· Janett Travis
Contact Angus Church Staff:
CHURCH PHONE (575) 336-8032
Visit our website @ anguschurch.org
•PASTOR – RICK @ firstname.lastname@example.org
•SECRETARY- KAREN LEE @ email@example.com
•YOUTH PASTOR-PHIL JONES @ firstname.lastname@example.org
•DISCIPLESHIP-JAN SWEENEY @ email@example.com
•COMPASSIONATE – LORNA FIKE @ firstname.lastname@example.org
•ASSIMILATION-TAMARA BAILEY @ Tamara@bccacctg.com