Lord, do in me what You must do in order to do through me what You want to do.
* According to the state and county guidelines, we are allowed up to 25% of our capacity, in the gym, to be present with us in our worship services, each week, until further notice. We are not going to make reservations because up until this began we were averaging about 100-125 people per week. With this new capacity notice we can easily accommodate up to 130 people. So, until further notice, please join us here, in person, for worship each Sunday morning. Please wear a mask and if you for any reason are uncomfortable about being around others AND ESPECIALLY if you are sick and do not feel well, worship with us on YouTube each Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m.*
*We are continuing to stream our service LIVE on YoutTube & then posting the recorded service each week on Facebook.* Search: “Angus Church of the Nazarene”.
Sunday, January 24, Church Service at 9:30 a.m. Sermon Title: TRUST R “The Living God” U Hosea 1:1-10; 2:23 T Romans 9:22-26 H
2021 The Year of TRUTH
Trust that God is Righteous, and He challenges us to walk in Unwavering Transparency into Holiness, which He provides for His children!
21 Days of Prayer & FastingWe are in the final week of 3 weeks of special prayer and fasting that our District Superintendent, Dr. Lacher, has challenged our district churches to. There are daily devotionals, special times of prayer twice a day on Zoom and the Church in NM praying and fasting together to seek God! If you are interested in joining in, you can do so by sending a request for Zoom links and daily devotionals to Dr. Lacher at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are beginning a new Wednesday night Prayer, Devotion, and Fellowship, PDF meeting. Each Wednesday evening at 6:00 p.m. we will have a Zoom meeting for all who want to be part of it, especially for those who are shut in and haven’t been able to get out much. PDF will be a time to connect with others, share, laugh, and cry together. We will have a short devotional thought each week and then we will pray together. We would LOVE to have you join with us. If you would like to do so and you did not get the zoom link for the meeting, contact the church office, 336-8032, and we’ll get that to you!
Dear Angus Family,
Thank you ever so much for the awesome plant in memory of our Dad- George Saucier.
Even more for your thoughts and prayers.You all are amazing friends!
Thank you! The Saucier’s, Skip, Jane, & James.
- Pray for President Biden & Vice President Harris
- Tom Battin’s family: Tom passed away this past Thursday- pray for Juanice and for God’s touch
- Sonia Phaffenberger’s brother: had a severe reaction to the COVID vaccination and had to spend the night in the ER- he is home now, but continues to need our prayers
- Sawyer Berryhill: Travis & Dani’s son
- Rev. Ben Lopez family: he is the District Superintendent of the SW Latin American District, Church of the Nazarene – his wife Sandra Lopez died this week of Covid
- Loretta Garner: dealing with serious health problems-please pray
- Kym Myers: back injury-please pray for healing
- Tim: Liz Orban’s son- a sheriff in CA, he and his entire team are dealing with COVID
- Janett Travis: no surgery, but please pray for God’s physical touch
- Joe Medina: (works with Efrene) his cancer has returned
- Mike Payne: Mike’s foot continues to heal and he is doing well
- Health Care Workers
- Jeanie Austin: continuing physical needs and changes- pray for God’s anointing and peace
- Yolanda White: dealing with physical needs
- Bill White: dealing with serious dementia
- kids/families in our community
- Dennis Haskell: home & recovering
- Phil Best: continue to pray for Phil & Claudia
Our folks with special physical needs:
- Bob Appleby
Contact Angus Church Staff:
Church Phone (575) 336-8032
Visit our website @ anguschurch.org
Pastor – Rick Hutchison @ email@example.com
Secretary – Karen Lee @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Pastor – Phil Jones @ email@example.com
Discipleship – Jan Sweeney @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Compassionate – Lorna Fike @ email@example.com
Assimilation – Tamara Bailey @ Tamara@bccacctg.com