Lord, do in me what You must do in order to do through me what You want to do.
* According to the state and county guidelines, we are allowed up to 25% of our capacity, in the gym, to be present with us in our worship services, each week, until further notice. We are not going to make reservations because up until this began we were averaging about 100-125 people per week. With this new capacity notice we can easily accommodate up to 130 people. So, until further notice, please join us here, in person, for worship each Sunday morning. Please wear a mask and if you for any reason are uncomfortable about being around others AND ESPECIALLY if you are sick and do not feel well, worship with us on YouTube each Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m.*
*We are continuing to stream our service LIVE on YoutTube & then posting the recorded service each week on Facebook.* Search: “Angus Church of the Nazarene”.
Sunday, January 24, Church Service at 9:30 a.m. Sermon Title: T RIGHTEOUS U “Wisdom’s Voice“T Proverbs 8: 1-7, 20 TPT H Isaiah 59 TPT
2021 The Year of TRUTH
Trust that God is Righteous, and He challenges us to walk in Unwavering Transparency into Holiness, which He provides for His children!Food Distribution We were not able to have a Food Distribution this past Tuesday because of the weather. If you know of anyone who needs food, please let us know. We can and will prepare boxes for people who need the food. Thank you.
Church DirectoryWe would love EVERYONE who attends Angus Church to be in the Church Directory! It is a wonderful way to stay in touch with each other. Pick up a form from one of our greeters and then email a photo to the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once in the directory, you may access it on your mobile device or computer. For information or answers to your questions, see Jan Sweeney.
We have begun a new Wednesday night Prayer, Devotion, and Fellowship, PDF meeting. Each Wednesday evening at 6:00 p.m. we will have a Zoom meeting for all who want to be part of it, especially for those who are shut in and haven’t been able to get out much. PDF will be a time to connect with others, share, laugh, and cry together. We will have a short devotional thought each week and then we will pray together. We would LOVE to have you join with us. If you would like to do so and you did not get the zoom link for the meeting, contact the church office, 336-8032, and we’ll get that to you!
Dear Angus Family,
Thank you ever so much for the awesome plant in memory of our Dad- George Saucier.
Even more for your thoughts and prayers.You all are amazing friends!
Thank you! The Saucier’s, Skip, Jane, & James.
- Beverdine: Mescalero woman whose son is on life support
- James: Sheila Rankin’s Dad
- Linda: (Jeannie Balwin’s sister) fell and has numerous broken bones
- Jessica Gutierrez’s nephew: physical issues
- Diane Peschke’s parents: both on hospice care and not expected to live
- Kenzie Smith: (Kaylee’s sister) physical health concerns- please pray for upcoming doctors appointments
- Pray for President Biden & Vice President Harris
- Tom Battin’s family: Tom passed away recently – pray for Juanice and for God’s touch
- Sonia Phaffenberger’s brother: had a severe reaction to the COVID vaccination and had to spend the night in the ER- he is home now, but continues to need our prayers
- Sawyer Berryhill: Travis & Dani’s son- expected to come home soon, possibly this week
- Rev. Ben Lopez family: he is the District Superintendent of the SW Latin American District, Church of the Nazarene – his wife Sandra Lopez died recently of Covid
- Loretta Garner: dealing with serious health problems-please pray
- Kym Myers: back injury-please pray for healing
- Janett Travis: no surgery, but please pray for God’s physical touch
- Joe Medina: (works with Efrene) his cancer has returned
- Health Care Workers
- Jeanie Austin: continuing physical needs and changes- pray for God’s anointing and peace
- Yolanda White: dealing with physical needs
- Bill White: dealing with serious dementia
- kids/families in our community
- Dennis Haskell: home & recovering
- Phil Best: continue to pray for Phil & Claudia
Our folks with special physical needs:
- Bob Appleby
Contact Angus Church Staff:Church Phone (575) 336-8032Visit our website @ anguschurch.orgEMAIL:Pastor – Rick Hutchison @ email@example.comSecretary – Karen Lee @ firstname.lastname@example.orgYouth Pastor – Phil Jones @ email@example.comDiscipleship – Jan Sweeney @ firstname.lastname@example.org Compassionate – Lorna Fike @ email@example.comAssimilation – Tamara Bailey @ Tamara@bccacctg.com