Lord, do in me what You must do in order to do through me what You want to do.
Sunday, February 7, Church Service at 9:30 a.m. Sermon Title: T “Righteous Through Faith in Christ“ RIGHTEOUS Romans 3:20-26 U Philippians 3:8-10T H
2021 The Year of TRUTH
Trust that God is Righteous, and He challenges us to walk in Unwavering Transparency into Holiness, which He provides for His children!
Food Distribution: Food Distribution will be this Tuesday, February 9.
Church Directory:We would love EVERYONE who attends Angus Church to be in the Church Directory! It is a wonderful way to stay in touch with each other. Pick up a form from one of our greeters and then email a photo to the church office at email@example.com. Once in the directory, you may access it on your mobile device or computer. For information or answers to your questions, see Jan Sweeney.
We have begun a new Wednesday night Prayer, Devotion, and Fellowship, PDF meeting. Each Wednesday evening at 6:00 p.m. we will have a Zoom meeting for all who want to be part of it, especially for those who are shut in and haven’t been able to get out much. PDF will be a time to connect with others, share, laugh, and cry together. We will have a short devotional thought each week and then we will pray together. We would LOVE to have you join with us. If you would like to do so and you did not get the zoom link for the meeting, contact the church office, 336-8032, and we’ll get that to you!Prayer Requests:
- Pauline Romero’s Mom passed away- please pray for Pauline and the rest of the family
- Bailey’s son’s mother in-law and good friend: diagnosed with cancer throughout her body and given just weeks to live
- Beverdine: Mescalero woman whose son is on life support
- James Towns: (Sheila Rankin’s Dad) in the hospital experiencing heart issues
- Linda: (Jeannie Balwin’s sister) fell and has numerous broken bones
- Jessica Gutierrez’s nephew: physical issues
- Diane Peschke’s parents: both on hospice care and not expected to live
- Kenzie Smith: (Kaylee’s sister) physical health concerns- please pray for upcoming doctors appointments
- Pray for President Biden & Vice President Harris
- Sawyer Berryhill: Sawyer is gaining, but still have some slight heart issues- continue to pray for his healing and growth and that he will be able to come home soon
- Loretta Garner: will have surgery in Albuquerque Friday, February 26
- Kym Myers: back injury-please pray for healing
- Joe Medina: (works with Efrene) his cancer has returned
- Health Care Workers
- Jeanie Austin: continuing physical needs and changes- pray for God’s anointing and peace
- kids/families in our community
- Dennis Haskell: home & recovering
- Phil Best: continue to pray for Phil & Claudia
Our folks with special physical needs:
- Bob Appleby
Contact Angus Church Staff:Church Phone (575) 336-8032Visit our website @ anguschurch.orgEMAIL:Pastor – Rick Hutchison @ firstname.lastname@example.orgSecretary – Karen Lee @ email@example.comYouth Pastor – Phil Jones @ firstname.lastname@example.orgDiscipleship – Jan Sweeney @ email@example.com Compassionate – Lorna Fike @ firstname.lastname@example.orgAssimilation – Tamara Bailey @ Tamara@bccacctg.com
* According to the state and county guidelines, we are allowed up to 25% of our capacity, in the gym, to be present with us in our worship services, each week, until further notice. We are not going to make reservations because up until this began we were averaging about 100-125 people per week. With this new capacity notice we can easily accommodate up to 130 people. So, until further notice, please join us here, in person, for worship each Sunday morning. Please wear a mask and if you for any reason are uncomfortable about being around others AND ESPECIALLY if you are sick and do not feel well, worship with us on YouTube each Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m.*
*We are continuing to stream our service LIVE on YoutTube & then posting the recorded service each week on Facebook.* Search: “Angus Church of the Nazarene”.